Tuesday, September 29, 2009

COMMENTARIOLI LATIN - Latin Textbooks

DIES I - SEPTEMBER V

The first day of class I was still fighting my way out of the back woods of Algonquin Park, so I didn't make it to class. I later found out neither did the Professor. The first day is usually a write off anyway.

Students were give the names of the textbooks to buy, Wheelock's Latin 6th Edition Revised and 38 Latin Stories 5th Edition. Regrettably by the time I found out on the next class the bookstore would already be sold out and I would be without a textbook. I decided to jump the queue and order them from Amazon, but it seems they also were backlogged. There must be an onslaught of Latin students this year.

Today the textbooks were delivered, so it is time to get studying. Just a few more posts to write first.

No comments:

Post a Comment